* This item ships INTERNATIONALLY. *
Peppermint Mentha Piperita Organic Essential Oil, doTERRA
Peppermint oil promotes healthy respiratory function and clear breathing* and when taken internally promotes digestive health* Repels bugs naturally.
Aromatic: Minty, fresh, herbaceous
Collection Method: Steam distillation
Constituents: Menthol, menthone, eucalyptol
Product of USA
The peppermint plant is a hybrid of watermint and spearmint and was first described by Carl Linneaus in 1753. A high menthol content—like that found in the doTERRA Peppermint essential oil—distinguishes the best quality Peppermint from other products. Frequently used in toothpaste and chewing gum for oral health.
• Use a drop of Peppermint with Lemon in water for a healthy, refreshing mouth rinse.
• Take one to two drops in a Veggie Capsule to alleviate occasional stomach upset.*
• Add two to three drops to your favourite smoothie recipe for a refreshing twist.
• Place one drop in palm of a hand with one drop Wild Orange and one drop Frankincense and inhale for a mid-day pick-me-up.
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to the desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.