* This item ships LOCALLY (in Singapore only). *
Organic Bio-Dynamic Fermented Soybean/Tempeh
Product of Australia
- Contains about as much protein by weight and quality as in chicken or beef and twice as much as in Tofu. Rich
- Rich in Vitamin B12 (the ingredient most lacking in vegetarian diets
- Fermentation makes tempeh a highly digestible better nutritionally than plain soybean.
- Contains all essential amino acids, calcium, high in essential fatty acids, soluble dietary fiber, isoflavones, folic acid, low in sodium.
- Decreased risk of heart disease and strokes, osteoporosis, built immunity, and digestive disorders.
- Help Loss Weight, Improve Bone Health
- In addition to easing some of the symptoms of menopause especially hot flashes. People with reduced kidney function such as those with diabetes can benefit by replacing animal protein with soy
- Free from gluten, lactose, salt, preservatives, animal and dairy products
- Natural anti-bacterial properties to promote beneficial intestinal flora in the gut
- Contains active enzymes, protase, lipase, amylase
Why Our Tempeh
Certified Organic and Bio-Dynamic, Chemical & Pesticide Free. Non GMO. Traditionally cultured with Rhizopus Oligosporus culture. Cholesterol Free. Easy and quick cooking, pleasant, tasty food. Super Versatile
How to Use
It can be used in any type of cooking style. Fry, baked, grill, sauté or steam for quick and easy meals. With meatlike texture and satisfying nutty flavour, tempeh can be served as a main ingredient in meals in place of meat.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.