* This item ships INTERNATIONALLY. *
Pine Needle Tea
Pine needles contain a large number of biological flavonoids, proanthocyanidins and chlorophyll. Pine needles are rich in protein, plant enzymes, many kinds of amino acids, selenium, zinc and trace mineral elements. Pine needles contain B-carotene, vitamin C and vitamin E. These three substances are the best-known antioxidants and anti-ageing, known as "Golden Triangle". Pine needle leaf is harvested in mountain top away from industrialization and pollution. Our Pine needle tea has a pleasant taste and smell (always a good start).
- Rich in vitamin C (5 times the concentration of vitamin C found in lemons) and can bring relief to conditions such as heart disease, varicose veins, skin complaints and fatigue
- Vitamin C is also an immune system booster which means that pine needle tea can help to fight illness and infections.
- Contains high levels of Vitamin A, which is good for your eyesight, improves hair and skin regeneration and improves red blood cell production.
- Used an expectorant for coughs and to help relieve chest congestion; it is also good for sore throats.
- Bring clarity and mental clearness.
- Help with depression, obesity, allergies and high blood pressure.
- Contain antioxidants. These reduce free radicals, which are harmful to humans that can cause disease.
How to Use:
1. Put the needle teabag and put Pine needle powder in hot water for a few minutes. Each teabag can be used for 2-3 servings.
2. One or two pine needle teabag daily.
3. Pine needle powder may be added to food or other drinks.
4. Can be taken at any time.
5. Suitable for anyone.
Ingredients: 100% natural wild grown pine needles.
Storage: Keep in a cool and dry place.
Available: 3g x 20 teabags
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.