* This item ships INTERNATIONALLY. *
Turmeric Essential Oil Doterra
Made in USA
Commonly known for its Ayurvedic health uses, Turmeric is a staple for your daily health routine and, when taken internally, promotes a positive immune function and response.
As a key botanical of the traditional Ayurvedic health practices of India, turmeric root and turmeric essential oil have a long history that has inspired modern uses of turmeric today. Steam distilled from the turmeric root, Turmeric essential oil has two unique chemical components, Turmerone and ar-Turmerone. Most commonly known for their nervous system* and emotional benefits, these components make Turmeric essential oil a staple in your daily health routine. Promoting feelings of positivity,* Turmeric is beneficial both internally and aromatically. Advantageous to the immune system, Turmeric may have soothing benefits that promote a positive immune response.* As well, Turmeric can help to promote clear, smooth, and radiant-looking skin. Use Turmeric daily to support healthy immune function and response along with healthy circulation.* In addition to the many benefits of Turmeric essential oil, Turmeric acts as a great burst of flavor to your favorite savory meals.
Aroma: Warm, spicy, earthy, woody
Collection Method: Steam Distillation
Main Constituents: ar-Turmerone and Turmerone
• Helps support healthy glucose and lipid metabolism
• May enhance cellular antioxidant enzymes* (e.g. glutathione)
• Helps support healthy nervous and cellular function
• Has been shown to increase curcumin potency and absorption
• May promote healthy immune function and response
• When diffused, Turmeric provides an emotional lift and may help improve mood
• Supports clean and healthy-looking skin while reducing the appearance of blemishes
• Take internally for daily antioxidant support and to improve immune response.
• As metabolic support, use Turmeric when trying to get back on track.
• When needed, use Turmeric as a spot treatment or in an all-over face mask to help reduce the appearance of blemishes or for a healthy-looking overall glow.
• Diffuse Turmeric or put a drop or two into your hand and inhale to promote feelings of positivity and to improve mood.
• After strenuous activity, incorporate Turmeric into your recovery routine for a soothing experience.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.