Bonsoy (Soy Milk)
The name "Bonsoy" comes from the French meaning "wonderful soybeans". Created by Japanese soy masters perfected over many centuries, Bonsoy is a truly healthy and nutritious drink tthat froths as good as any dairy milk.
Only whole organically grown Non-Genetically Modified soybeans are used. The beans are cooked in patented equipment, to ensure the strong “bean flavour” of soybeans is eliminated and the beans are evenly cooked. Tapioca syrup and Job's tears are added to bring out the natural roasted flavour.
Bonsoy has a natural, full-bodied mellow aroma with a subtle, mildly sweet flavour.
A clear favourite among top baristas all over the world.
As Singapore’s trusted organic pioneer distributing Bonsoy since 1991, Nature’s Glory ensures that:
1. Each batch of Bonsoy is freshly made under strict hygiene standards in Japan and shipped directly from Japan to us to have the longest shelf life.
2. Upon arrival in Singapore, each batch is then tested for radiation and must pass safety standards before sale.
3. Our Bonsoy is stored in an internationally certified organic warehouse (NASAA certificate number 8131P). This means that NO fumigation or chemicals are used during storage or transport to preserve the organic integrity of Bonsoy. Instead, we invest in expensive 24/7 Cold Storage to preserve and extend the freshness of Soymilk.
4. Attractive Wholesale pricing: Since 1991, we have maintained Bonsoy at a very affordable wholesale price. Whether you are a business owner or just a die hard Bonsoy fan, the more you buy, the cheaper you get. Please see per unit price based on volume orders. (Check out our latest offers and pass the word around!)
5. Fast Delivery: We deliver within 1-2 days of your order, much to the delight of our fans and Bonsoy lovers.
Whether is coffee, tea, smoothies, or cooking, Bonsoy is so versatile !
Award Winning Taste!
Bonsoy has been voted “The Best Plant Based Milk in Australia & New Zealand” by Nourish Magazine, November 2020
Bonsoy is lactose-free; people who are allergic to milk can enjoy Bonsoy, a non-dairy product.
Bonsoy is made mainly from organically grown soybeans, which contain only vegetable proteins and has no animal cholesterol content.
Our Bonsoy also contains Job’s Tears or Hatomugi (Japanese Pearl Barley) to boost nutritional value and taste.
No added refined sugar to sweeten this prized drink except with the natural tapioca syrup, so it will not be as sweet as other brands.
No artificial additives and preservatives added. No added colours, chemicals or flavours. No added oils. No kombu (sea vegetables) added.
Nutrition Facts (For serving size 200ml)
Energy: 482kJ, Protein: 8.2g, Total Fat: 4.4g (Saturated Fat: 0.6g, Trans Fat: 0g), Cholesterol: 0mg, Total Carbohydrate: 11g (Sugars 4.4g), Sodium: 94mg, Potassium: 375mg, Calcium: 51mg.
How To Use
Shake well before opening.
As a drink, ideal on cereal, or in cooking as an alternative to dairy milk in soup, gratin, gluten burgers, pudding, etc.
Bonsoy is also a healthy alternative for coconut milk or milk and sugar in the cooking of local dishes like curry or laksa.
Filtered Water, Organic Whole Soybeans, Tapioca Syrup, Job’s Tears (Hatomugi), Sea Salt, Calcium Carbonate.
Bonsoy is packed in environmentally safe recyclable Tetra packages; Bonsoy can be stored at room temperature, but best in cool place away from sunlight. Refrigerate at 4 degree Celsius after opening and consume within 4 to 5 days.
Product of Japan
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.