Bonsoy (Almond Milk)
Our all-natural almond milk uses roasted almond paste. So you can put your mind to rest about questionable ingredients and unnatural nasties.
With a light flavour profile that holds when heated, and a natural nutty almond fragrance, it’s the perfect pairing for whatever you’re blending. And boy, does it love to froth.
Cholesterol Free . Dairy Free . Gluten Free . Vegan
Filtered water, Tapioca Syrup, Roasted Almond Paste (2.65%), Sunflower oil, Sunflower lecithin, Sea salt, Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking soda), Gellan Gum.
As Singapore’s trusted organic pioneer distributing Bonsoy since 1991, Nature’s Glory ensures that:
1. Each batch of Bonsoy is freshly made under strict hygiene standards in Japan and shipped directly from Japan to us to have the longest shelf life.
2. Upon arrival in Singapore, each batch is then tested for radiation and must pass safety standards before sale.
3. Our Bonsoy is stored in an internationally certified organic warehouse (NASAA certificate number 8131P). This means that NO fumigation or chemicals are used during storage or transport to preserve the organic integrity of Bonsoy. Instead, we invest in expensive 24/7 Cold Storage to preserve and extend the freshness of Soymilk.
4. Attractive Wholesale pricing: Since 1991, we have maintained Bonsoy at a very affordable wholesale price. Whether you are a business owner or just a die hard Bonsoy fan, the more you buy, the cheaper you get. Please see per unit price based on volume orders. (Check out our latest offers and pass the word around!)
5. Fast Delivery: We deliver within 1-2 days of your order, much to the delight of our fans and Bonsoy lovers.
Whether is coffee, tea, smoothies, or cooking, Bonsoy is so versatile !
Award Winning Taste!
Bonsoy has been voted “The Best Plant Based Milk in Australia & New Zealand” by Nourish Magazine, November 2020
Bonsoy Almond Milk is lactose-free; people who are allergic to milk can enjoy Bonsoy, a non-dairy product.
Bonsoy is packed in environmentally safe recyclable tetra packages; Bonsoy can be stored at room temperature, but best in cool place away from sunlight. Refrigerate at 4 degree Celsius after opening and consume within 4 to 5 days.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.