* This item ships INTERNATIONALLY. *
Nature's Glory Chlorella (1500 Tablets)
Product of Japan
Nature’s Glory – Yaeyama Chlorella is cultivated in world-renowned second largest coral reef island in Ishigaki, off Okinawa, Japan, which is known for its clean and unpolluted, coral reef waters, excellent weather of sub-tropics and unspoiled nature, under strict quality inspection and based on ISO9001-HACCP standards.
Nature’s Glory – Yaeyama Chlorella is harvested outdoor which is distinguished for its highest nutrient levels in Chlorella Growth Factor (C.G.F.), up to 24%, and chlorophyll, 1.4 times higher than those indoor-cultivated ones. It has the highest digestibility, 100 per cent purity (contain no impurities mixed with other algae and no binders) and an exceptionally fragrant taste. Yaeyama is the world pioneer and has over 40 years of technology in the cultivation of Chlorella.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Our chlorella products are batch tested for radiation & must pass our local requirements before export. Click onto our Product Information 2 for the radiation test report.
- 40 times the Leutin compared to spinach (Leutin is an important nutrient for the eyes and is anti inflammatory)
- Builds and activates the immune system
- Maintains health, beauty and youth
- Increases the body's resistance against disease infections
- Stimulates tissue and genetic material repair
- Regulates enzyme production
- Regains energy
- Protects cells against toxins
- Improves bowel function and memory
- Maintains healthy blood pressure
- Improves liver function and blood counts
- Regulates blood sugar
- Improves stomach ulcer, skin disorders, and anaemia
- Stimulates appetite
1500 tablets + 500 tablets FREE (2 x 250 tablets).
Take 1 – 15 tablets daily or more if needed, after meals.
Keep in a cool and dry place.
Product of Japan
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.