A healthy gut contributes to a strong immune system, heart health, brain health, improved mood, healthy sleep, and effective digestion, and it may help prevent some cancers and autoimmune diseases.
* Live cultures for good gut health
* Organic acids and antioxidants for even better gut health overall wellbeing
* No sugar.
Without getting too technical or scientific, organic acids can:
1. Help suppress appetite.
2. Prevent overgrowth of bad pathogenic bacteria.
3. Provide an energy source for the good bacteria in your gut.
4. Help stabilise blood sugar levels
5. Regulate cholesterol.
For when you need a boost of energy= organic acids (AKA Short Chain Fatty Acids or SCFAs), which act as an energy source for the good bacteria in your gut, it also helps to regulate appetite and cholesterol as well as stabilize blood sugar levels.
For aiding with digestion= It works by increasing the diversity of gut flora and supplying billions of microorganisms full of vitamins, minerals and fibre which these healthy bacteria then use as a food source.