* This item ships INTERNATIONALLY. *
Bamboo Rice Paddle, Nature's Glory
Bamboo Rice Paddle (or shamoji in Japanese) is a flat cooking ladle used to stir and scoop rice and also to mix vinegar into the rice for sushi. Crafted from bamboo, this rice paddle is less likely to cut and break the rice grains or scratch cooking surfaces compared to using a metal spoon.
Our bamboo rice paddle is durable and easy to grip, making it easy for scooping and mixing your rice. Dip in water to prevent the rice from sticking to the paddle. Works great for all kinds of rice, quinoa and other grains.
- Lightweight and more durable than wood
- Does not impart or absorb flavours
- Naturally stain-resistant and anti-microbial
- Hand wash for longer life
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.