* This item ships INTERNATIONALLY. *
Popcorn Eden Organic
Organic Popping Kernels
Product of USA
Of all the salty, crunchy snacks out there, popcorn is a healthy yet cheap snack which you can create it in minutes on demand and flavour them according to your liking and creativity; from a plain popcorn which tastes just as good to yummy popcorn balls!
Nebraska family farm organic yellow popcorn is a superior popping variety that makes large, fluffy popped kernels. Exceptional taste. A 100% whole grain alternative to a high fat, high sodium snacks.
How to Pop.
- Place 3 tablespoons, or so, cooking oil and ½ teaspoon sea salt in a 4-quart pan with lid. (approximate 8"-20cm saucepan, saucepot)
- Heat oil to cooking temperature.
- Add ½ cup popcorn and reduce heat when it gets to popping.
- Shake occasionally during popping.
- Heating the oil first always means less unpopped corn.
- After popping, season it with salt or barley malt syrup.
Try making it in different ways. You may pop without oil and season it sweet or salty to your liking.
What makes Popcorn Pop
Popcorn's ability to pop is from the water in its starchy endosperm and it's hard outer shell or 'pericarp'. Heating it creates pressure inside until the out shell cracks and the inside explodes out releasing the water as steam.
Storage: EDEN Popcorn's reclosable standing pouch retains the moisture needed for popping. After resealing please refrigerate it to best ensure popping.Why choose us
Organic agriculture cleanses us and the environment.
Eden organic popcorn is:
- Double Organically Grown Certified
- High levels of beneficial polyphenol antioxidants in popcorn.
- Low calorie, low fat, and a good source of fibre.
- Tested GMO-free.
- kosher pareve Certified
*Non-organic popcorn is on the USDA's list of top ten foods most contaminated with toxic pesticides and chemicals.
Munch your lovely snack with a peace of mind. =)
Ingredient: Organic Yellow Popcorn
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.