MAKE EVERY DISH DELICIOUS !
* This item ships INTERNATIONALLY. *
Shoyu Nature's Glory Organic
Japanese style Soy Sauce
Product of Japan
SHOYU is a Japanese seasoning made from soybeans, wheat and koji.
Nature’s Glory shoyu is distinguished as follows:
1. We use organically certified whole ingredients which are grown without pesticides or chemical fertilizers and not genetically modified. Commercial shoyu usually use broken beans and husks which are less nutritious.
2. Only sea salt is used for flavour. Compared to table salt with high sodium, it contains other minerals like potassium, magnesium, calcium. No other chemicals or additives are used for flavour or as preservatives.
3. Fermented traditionally using spring water at its own natural pace and seasonal temperature, our shoyu is aged for 18 months in wooden kegs (compared to the commercial process of a few weeks).
4. This ensures not only a full-bodied flavour and aroma of shoyu, but a complete breakdown of nutrients, releasing a wealth of amino acids, phytonutrients and minerals for easy absorption and beneficial for digestion, strengthening the stomach and heart.
5. Independently and locally tested to be free from cancer-causing substances like 3-MCPD.
6. Award-winning taste. Use only half or a third of the normal amount in any dish to naturally bring out better flavour with reduced salt intake. Be wise! Try it, stay healthy and pass the good word around!
Ingredients: Organic Soybeans, Organic Wheat, Sea Salt, Aspergillus Oryzae (Koji), Spring Water.
Storage: Keep in a cool, dry, dark place.
Available in 330ml, 650ml packing.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.