* This item ships INTERNATIONALLY. *
Organic Wheat Grain Nature's Glory
(Organic Seeds for Growing Wheatgrass)
Product of Australia
Nature’s Glory certified organic wheat grain is grown under balanced soil conditions with nutrients from volcanic ash to ensure the quality, nutrients and health-giving properties of the grain is optimized.
Fresh wheatgrass grown from our wheat is rich in vitamins A, C, calcium, iron and enzymes, and especially good for cancer patients with low enzymatic activities to re-stabilize the food. It helps normalize metabolism, for cleansing and rejuvenation.
Nature’s Glory wheat grain has one of the highest sprouting rates.
Growing your own wheatgrass
- Wash and soak wheat grain for 6 hours.
- Drain water and cover in dark for about 1 day, until seeds start to root. During this time, wash 2-3 times a day.
- Then, spread seeds evenly on a tray (about 3 cm depth of compost) and sprinkle water.
- Cover with a moist paper towel and keep in a cool place for about 2 –3 days till sprouts appear.
- Keep paper towel moist.
- Place under indirect sunlight for about 7 days, watering once or 2x each day.
- Harvest as close to the soil.
- Juice about 30 ml to drink each time 2-3 times a day.
- Cut grass last 7 days refrigerated.
Ingredient: Organic Wheat Grain
Storage: Keep in a cool, dry place.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.