Alkaline water differs considerably from HiFloAM Water®. With new research found to debunk common myths about alkaline water, HiFloAM Water® is shown to be a leading alternative to better health through our drinking water.
What is Alkaline water?Alkaline water is water with a higher pH level than plain water. Often this is done via a home appliance like a water ionizer by using electrolysis to separate the incoming water stream into acidic and alkaline components.
Beginning from its inception way back in 1834, electrolyzed alkaline water has been commercialized for more than 50 years. Originating in Japan, alkaline water has gained popularity all over the world and thought to aid in the removal of free radicals, leading to higher antioxidants levels in the body.
However with new research by Dr Kokichi Hanaoka, some of the myths about alkaline water have been debunked, giving rise to his own attempt to design an alternative with HiFloAM Water®.
What is HiFloAM Water®?HiFloAM Water® is the creation of Dr. Kokichi Hanaoka, a research pioneer of alkaline water and a founding member of the Functional Water Foundation in Japan which was established in 1994.
He is deeply involved in the research on the effects of electrolyzed alkaline water on health along with the Health Science Center of University of Texas’ Department of Medicine.
Dr. Hanaoka studied the “miracle water” of France’s Lourdes, Mexico’s Tlacote and Germany’s Nordenau spring water, and found similarities amongst them: a weak alkaline pH, high hydration ability, and the ability to remove free radicals. Using electrolysis, he replicated these three properties of “miracle spring waters” to create the HiFloAM Water®.
Why HiFloAM Water™ is better than alkaline water?HiFloAM Water® is very different from alkaline water. Here are some of the differences between the two, as pointed out by Dr. Hanaoka:
- Unlike conventional electrolyzed alkaline water which usually has a pH level of anywhere from 9 to 11, HiFloAM Water® only has a pH of 8. Studies have shown that having too high levels of pH can affect toxicity levels in the body. A pH of 8 is within a neutral range and is closer to the blood pH level.
- HiFloAM Water® has up to eight times more dissolved hydrogen (DH) than most conventional alkaline waters, which stays in the water for four days or more to exert its powerful effects. It is now believed that the dissolved hydrogen in alkaline water actually contributes to the removal of free radicals instead. This higher DH has been proven to remove up to 40% more free radicals than conventional alkaline water and pure water.
- HiFloAM Water® boasts higher levels of dissolved oxygen (O2) and hydrogen (H2). O2 is essential for cell metabolism and cell recovery, whereas H2 is effective in preventing free radical damage. In addition, O2-rich environments inhibit the growth of cancer cells. HiFloAM Water® has oxygen levels that are more similar to natural spring waters and thus at the right level for the human body.
- 30% of water is usually wasted during the production of alkaline water. However, there is no wastage in the production of HiFloAM Water®.
- HiFloAM Water® performs better in terms of making aging cells younger.
- Furthermore, HiFloAM Water® is also effective in improving blood circulation, with the results evident almost immediately after drinking.
Thus, although alkaline water can be seen as a way to aid in increasing antioxidant levels in the body, HiFloAM Water® performs better by replicating pH levels and other properties of natural spring water to be more beneficial for our bodies.To find out more, click through to browse our exclusive HiFloAM Water® products.