An easy-to-make cookie recipe. Great activity for the kiddos at home without making a mess in the kitchen. No added sugar to sweeten them, naturally sweetened by the bananas and dried Organic Mulberries. This recipe is also flourless, which is perfect for anyone who wants a healthy, wheat-free snack.
(Dark brown colour is due to dried mulberries).
3 ripe bananas
250g dried Organic Mulberries
340g Organic Baby Oats
80ml Organic Sunflower Oil
- Preheat the oven to 180 deg Celsius.
- Mash the bananas.
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl together.
- Put aside for 15 minutes.
- Drop teaspoonfuls onto a parchment paper / non-stick baking sheet.
- Place some chocolate chips on top of cookies (optional).
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool. Store in an airtight container, eat within 24 hours