Easy one-pot chicken meal with healthy rice and seasonings. Simply put all ingredients and condiments in a pot, cook and simmer over stove.
Red & Black Wild Rice, Brown Rice
Garlic, Ginger, Lemongrass, Pandan Leaves & Bay Leaves for seasoning
Chicken Drumsticks & Breast meat
- Rinse with HiFloAM Water® and season rice with Himalayan Salt, Raw Sugar and dash of Neutral Flavoured Coconut Oil.
- Put in lots of Russian Garlic, slices of Ginger, Lemongrass (& knotted pandan leaves, 1-2 bay leaves).
- Marinate Chicken Drumlets and Breast meat (antibiotic and hormone free) with Himalayan Salt, Toasted Sesame Oil, Shoyu, Mirin, black pepper & dash of cinnamon powder.
- Add water to rice and ingredients to top surface of your palm. Cook over a medium-low flame and simmer about 30minutes or until rice and chicken are cooked and water has all evaporated.
- Garnish with Cherry Tomatoes, Japanese Cucumber and Coriander.